Re: Multiple ethernet cards

Johan Ehnberg wrote:
I've been experimenting with this stuff, too. So maybe I can help you

I put two ethernet cards in my pc. However, i can't
ping a remote host from both interfaces (eth0,eth1, after
swapping the cable over).

One computer could be, the other The gateway would then be for example and .1.1.

Thanks, it works now. PC_1 is the main pc and connects to dial-up
isp with ppp0 (dynamic ip assignment). eth0 is on
net, and eth1 is on net
eth0 and eth1 both have their own PCs connected (with debian
of course;).