Re: after knx-hdinstall howto network configure ?

yes it's good but Network is unreachable ?
when i make a ping -c 4 10.0.0.138

Can you send me the output of the following commands:
ifconfig
route
dmesg (relevant parts about pcmcia and network card)
lspci -vv (network card part)

It sounds like the card doesn't get it's address set up correctly. This can be caused by many things. The output from those programs will help.

there are many file that contain pcmcia and 2 contains pcmcia xcard (trade name's card)

Don't worry about them for now. If the module gets inserted correctly (two high beeps, not a high and a low) then it should be all right.

Btw, what is the etho address?

I think's it's necessary ?

I've never heard of it... it's probably eth0, which would be your computers network interface, but you said that is is 10.0.0.3. Can you tell me what the address for etho is used for?

If all configuration is static, the interface is configured in
/etc/network/interfaces. There you should have the following entry:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 10.0.0.3	# I believe this was your laptop
netmask 255.0.0.0
gateway 10.0.0.138

For name resolving, edit /etc/resolv.conf
There you should have your DNS server specified:

right... I have that.

search netpratique.fr
nameserver 62.210.164.14

 best regards