Re: [OT] Actually Way OT - Debian version names

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 12:47, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> That said, although the releases are not so frequent that this will be
> an immediate concern, eventually Debian will run out of characters from
> the movie(s). I'm not personally sure that I feel too good about dealing
> with characters copyrighted (and probably trademarked) by a company that
> very ardently pursues (and litigates) intellectual property matters.
> Micro-rant there...

I could be completely wrong, but I suspect that's already been delt
with. Reading some _very_ old pages[1] recently, I came across the
addresses debian-user and debian-devel, @pixar.com - so I presume debian
and pixar had some communication early in the project.

Shaun

[1]
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/historic-linux/distributions/debian/0.91/info/Mailing_Lists