Re: Jargon File - where is tuxedo.org?

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 08:46, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 02:04:56PM +0000, Keith O'Connell wrote:
>
> > I wanted to get a reference from the jargon file so I went to
> > www.tuxedo.org, but was instead taken to the Free Software Foundation!
>
> ESR warned everybody for several months that it everything at
> tuxedo.org would be moving to catb.org.

That's a bit of a pretentious(sp?) statement, since he didn't warn
me or Keith the OP...

Better to say that he announced it on certain hacker or geek lists
and web sites that some of us don't frequent or aren't subscribed to...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?       |
| Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country   |
| signers are still great.                                  |