Problems Installing Debian with Fasttrak 378 / SATA150

Hello,

I've been on problems to install Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 "Woody" with bf24
kernel.

1. The install don't detect the chipset (FastTrak 378)or the hd.

System:
P4 2.4
Board Albatron 845PE Pro II with Promise Fasttrak 378 / SATA150
1 HD IBM 80GB IDE (is connected on the IDE of the Fasttrak)
The other 4 IDE of the board are already in use.

2. What I have tried.

I've disconnected all IDE from board with exception to the HD80GB and
one CDROM on /dev/hdc
When it boot up from CD I've tried 'Debian Promise FastTrak RAID HOWTO
by moyix - Monday, April 29th 2002 18:18 PST' without success.

3. I didn't try other distros and I don't want to.

4. What can I try?

Thanks,
Paulo Neves