Re: MPG-to-AVI or AVI-to-AVI software

Hello..

After trying more I still haven't been able to make mencoder worh with my
player.  Using ffmpeg I've been able to make it work pretty well, but still I
haven't been able to rotate the movie.  Is it possible to rotate a movie with
ffmpeg or any other external software?

I've also tried the latest version of VirtualDub (1.5.0) with wine.  Finally
this version doesn't make my system freeze, but actually I get an error
message saying that the program issued a Pentium Pro instruction which my
processor can't handle, which is right considering it is a Pentium Classic
200 Mhz.

I haven't tried transcode yet because it lacks some options I need.

So mainly my only problem left would be to rotate the movie, even better if it
can be done from ffmpeg itself to avoid having to double-encode.  Coudl
anybody give me suggestions about this?

Thanks a lot!

Ronald Castillo