Re: sawfish and mozilla

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:29:56 +0100, Ian Zimmerman wrote:

> Does anybody else notice that sawfish (1.0.1-6) keeps resizing the
> Mozilla window immediately after Mozilla (2:0.9.8-2) is started?  It
> doesn't happen with other window managers, so I am fairly sure it is
> sawfish' fault not Mozilla's.

It's not a fault - it's a feature ;). I'd guess it is the history module
of sawfish causing this. Just open the window menu of a mozilla window,
go down to "History" and choose "Forget saved state".

You should also check whether you have the "Automatically remember window
sizes" checkbox turned on in the sawfish configurator, "Placement"
section. If that's the case and it annoys you, just turn it off...

HTH
Claudio