To: jspies@sun.ac.za
Subject: Toets mail
From: Johann Spies <js@bywoner.sun.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:06:14 +0200

I suspect this is why my efforts to subscribe on some mailing lists
which request one to send an empty email so the list server failed in
the past because I did most of them from the command line.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they
      follow me; And I give unto them eternal life; and they
      shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them
      out of my hand."          John 10:27,28