Re: Status of GCC 3.2 and java?

I am using j2sdk1.4.1Beta for Sid (unstable) and mozilla supports the plugin just fine. Where are your sources pointing too? My source is as follows:

deb ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/java-linux/debian unstable non-free main

cheers,

Daniel

Rupa Schomaker wrote:

Will there be a version of the JDK that is built with GCC 3.2?  Now
that the transition is on-going in unstable, it would be nice to be
able to get the JDK in sync with the rest.

eg: You can't use the java plugin with Mozilla anymore because Mozilla
is being built with 3.2.