Re: Mozilla and Enigmail

Hi!

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 03:35:37PM +0100, Michael Bona wrote:
> Yup, used to have the same problem. Has something to do with Debian
> Mozilla being compiled with different gcc then Enigmail.

Seems so.

> Solution: Get Enigmail for Debian, available on
> http://enigmail.mozdev.org/download.html
> look for Debian.

Those are only versions for the old mozilla 1.0. I had to recompile
the enigmail sources (and before that compiling the mozilla sources).
Then it worked for me. But it seems enigmail is not registered in the
"debian way", because an update-mozilla-chrome removes the menu
entries for enigmail.

So I would like to see an debian packet for enigmail.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz                   E-Mail: Nur-Ab-Sal@gmx.de |