Re: can anyone recomend an application ??? ...

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 07:39:08AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:30:55PM +0000, Dave Selby wrote:
> > I need an application to remind me when certain events are due, ie
> > wifes birthday etc !!,
>
> I think you're a bit beyond what a desktop-based PIM is going to do
> for you, I would consider getting a PDA.
my psion 5 has served me wellfor years [ironically, its being repaired
at the mo :-( ] anyway, i ve never uesd palm or any clones but i noticed
the the zire is quite cool and v cheap! [coolness is deff an issue with
pdas ;-) ] 2mb isnt much but it would store your wifes birthday unless
calculating it is more complicated than easter.

hugh