postfix problem

Hello,

I have just been put in charge of a server that uses postfix.  I have
never used postfix before, but it works so I won't change it for now.

When the system reboots the root user gets a mail that says a user was
editing a file some time ago (two years!), and he can recover it by
typing a command.  Now that user has been deleted; so the mail can't
be send.

How do I delete this message out of the queue?  I looked it up and came
to postsuper but that requires an id.

Thanks in advance,
--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@gnu.org rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org

I can write better than anybody who can write faster,
and I can write faster than anybody who can write better.
                    - A. J. Liebling (1904-1963)