Re: apach2 and perl?

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 03:54:07PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:
| Bingo, missed the cgi.load.  all the directives but missed that.
| Thanks.  Know much about ssl?   :>

I know that the following works in 1.3, once the certificate has been
generated.

LoadModule ssl_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_ssl.so

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
# by default don't use SSL
SSLEngine Off

SSLLog /var/log/apache/ssl.log
SSLLogLevel warn
#SSLLogLevel debug

# Set the CA certificate verification path (must be PEM encoded).
# (in addition to getenv("SSL_CERT_DIR"), I think).
##SSLCACertificatePath /etc/apache/

# Set the CA certificate verification file (must be PEM encoded).
# (in addition to getenv("SSL_CERT_FILE"), I think).
#SSLCACertificateFile /etc/apache/ssl.key/server-ca.key

# Point SSLCertificateFile at a PEM encoded certificate.
##SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache/ssl.key/server.key

</IfModule>

<VirtualHost foo>
    SSLEngine On
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache/ssl.key/server.key
    # I hate crappy browsers, they make the config file ugly like this
    SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
</VirtualHost>

-D

--
Failure is not an option.  It is bundled with the software.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/