Re: Best WWW browser..

Hi Yall & Kevin,

I am on Netscape 7.0.1 & like it very much.

There is no .deb file, but the installer rocks.

ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape7/english/7.01/unix/linux22/sea/netscape-i686-pc-linux-gnu-sea.tar.gz

Happy surfing,

Greek Geek :-)

"I don't know that you can measure public opinion just by the number of people that turn up at demonstrations,"--Australian prime minister John Howard, proves he is qualified for running a democracy; while commenting on an Anti-War against Iraq demonstration. The gathering was the largest in Australian history.

Kevin.Bewley@camr.org.uk wrote:

Hi, I'm using Debian 3.0r1 stable (woody) and am currently using Galon for
web-surfing. However, it seems to break on some sites - they seem to be
moaning about Frames support mostly.

Anyway, which browser should I use under gnome to get the most pages
viewed?

I'd prefer a .deb package from stable but if not, what do people think of
the Opera 7 that recently appeared?

http://snapshot.opera.com/unix/353-20030214-P1/

Thanks for your help,
Kevin

--

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1980 612100.  Please also destroy or delete the message from your computer.