Re: wine and IE

I'd be shocked if IE worked reliably under wine, but would also be happy
to find out otherwise. My experience is that MS apps are the worst trying
to run under wine (presumably because of "undocumented" OS features).  If
I were in your shoes I'd spring for a copy of VMWare and run a virtual
machine for testing.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu