Re: Reply To Field in emails

Sharninder Singh,,, wrote:

> This only happens with debian user ... all the other lists that i
> subscribe to set their reply-to addresses back to the list itself. Am i
> the only one facing this problem (or feature) or anyone else also
> irritated with this ?

There are several good reasons not to have the Reply-To header set
to the list address. You may have a look into this document:

I don't know Squirrelmail, but every mail client I have met so far,
has a group reply function.  Some, as for example mutt, even have a
special "reply to list"-feature for this purpose.

Regards,
Dennis