Re: Explorer-type file manager

Bill Moseley said:

> I like Rox and FileRunner and a few others, but this is a case where I'm
> trying to make it feel a lot like Windows.

your best bet is probably to ditch icewm and go with kde then, or
perhaps gnome.

both seem to go after the win32 look and feel much more then the
rest.(I prefer afterstep myself and do not use any file managers, my
sister uses suse 8.1 with kde 3, my mom has suse 8.0 with gnome)

kde/gnome system requirements are quite a bit higher though but thats
what you get for fancy eye candy and that extra functionality.

nate