Re: Performance hit: symlinks

No, certainly not that a human would notice. It's an interesting question
whether there's a measurable delay at all -- I don't know the answer to
that one.

Another solution, of course, is to put it in a new partition and then
mount the partition at /opt.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu