Re: Sid & KDE 3.1

On Saturday 15 February 2003 1:39 am, Paul Johnson wrote:
RSN.  Some of the dependancies are filtering in already.  I think at
this point if you want it faster, grab a compiler and start building
it yourself.

Which is what I've been doing.  I compiled it under RH8 and made the
unfortunate deb-newbie mistake of thinking I could use those executables
under Debian...that didn't work out well. Thus far, QT, arts, kdelibs,
kdebase and kdenetworking have compiled w/o error.

Jeff Elkins
http://www.elkins.org