No sound from kde

Hello,

After my upgrade to testing/unstable everything still works fine except my KDE
sound. Tried XMMS, this one works fine but there aren't sounds from KDE. When
I go to the shell and run commands with arts in it, I still get the message:

/usr/bin/artsd: error while loading shared libraries: libvorbisfile.so.0:

How can I solve this one? I searched with apt-cache and dselect, the libvorbis
packages are installed correcly (i think). Is the arts sound system not
working with the unstable/testing? If it works, whats the way to solve this?

Kind regards,
Willem-Jan Meijer

--
Computers are like airconditioning...they are useless when you open windows !!