Re: OT Knoppix installation

With Knoppix version 3.1 try:

sudo /usr/local/bin/knx-hdinstall

Jeff Elkins
http://www.elkins.org

On Friday 14 February 2003 5:17 pm, stan wrote:
I have a new laptop, and I was planing on istalling Koppix to take advantge
of it's _great_ hardware auto detection, then merging back intot the Debain
mainstream.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to actully install Knoppix. I have a
bootable CD (that was fun because of the size), and everythign works like a
charm when I boot from it, but I can't figure out how to get that image
onto the hard disk.

One person has told me Knoppix is not intended to install.