dselect --multi cd Install from a CD-ROM set

After finishing the Debian installation and experiencing difficulty dragging packages from my 7 CD Debian set by means of dselect, I did
what common sense dictates, I RTFI about using dselect.  This is when
I discovered that my dselect is lacking the access menu item:

 multi cd  Install from a CD-ROM set

It does have the item:

 cdrom     Install from a CD-ROM

I was able to use this to install packages from the CD-ROM set but it was a tedious process.

Question:

  Does the  'multi cd   Install from a CD-ROM set'  exist on my
CD-ROM set and did I make a wrong decision somewhere when I first installed Debian that somehow left out that menu item? Or,is this
item simply left out of the menu in my set to provide a rough
path just 'for learning purposes?'

I'll be installing Debian on another computer and would
like to have the  'multi cd  Install from a CD-ROM set' to
make things easier.  How can I add this option to my
dselect access menu?

Yes, I know I can use apt but I want to use dselect. (because
it is there to use)

alex