Re: how the fuck do I unsubscribe

Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:

>Quoting Fer'had Erdogan <fhe@alterplanet.com>:
>> I have been trying to unsubscribe from this list for a few days now.
>> Ended up sending an email to the list manager as well about it. Why am I
>> still subscribed? Way too many emails for me to deal with. Driving me
>> crazy.
>
>Always start by looking in the headers.

umm, follow the instructions?

listmaster@lists.debian.org

Let me help:   First, copy this --> debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
					Now, paste it into the "To:  " line.

					Second, copy this --> unsubscribe
					And paste it into the line labelled "Subject:"

					Finally Click on the little "send" icon.

That's it.
--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---