From: Stan Brown [mailto:stanb@awod.com]
Sent: 13 February 2003 14:14
To: Debian User List
Subject: OT Gteting a good bootable Knoppix image?

I've  decided to sue Knoppix, to at least get some of the setup stuff (X
for instance) on my new laptop.

Unfortunatley I gave away the bootable CD I gad made, and I've spent the
last 3 nights downloading ISO's and burnign CD's, and have yet to come up
with a working one.

Can anyone give me a site they no works, and the cdrecord command line they
sued to create the bootable CD?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin