Re: Good C/C++ IDE

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:33:01PM -0800, S Yuval wrote:

| Can anyone suggest a good C/C++ IDE?

UNIX (debian) is the best IDE I've seen.

I won't go into more detail now because this comes up every couple of
weeks or less.  More details are in the archives.

-D

--
If your company is not involved in something called "ISO 9000" you
probably have no idea what it is.  If your company _is_ involved in ISO

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/