Qmail and Anti-Virus Scanner Suggestion

Hi All,

I'm running Debian 3.0r1 PowerPC and want to find a decent virus scanner
for qmail, whether it be commercial or open source software.  However,
it needs to run on a PowerPC (Apple G3 beige).

I've had a look at the SpamAssassin which for some reason does not start
using the init.d scripts that come with DEB package using apt-get
install spamassassin.

Also, looked at qmail-scanner and maildrop, but the installer for
qmail-scanner reports reformime is too old and buggy and I don't know
anywhere where I can get a more recent version.  Any ideas how I upgrade
reformime to a newer version?

Many thanks,

Kevin