Hardware IDE ATA Raid 1 support in Linux Debian

Title: Hardware IDE ATA Raid 1 support in Linux Debian

        I've bought a Highpoint RocketRaid 100 card in order to have a fault tolerant system. Unfortunately i didn't checked if it was supported under Debian Linux.

        It turns out that although i could use it with RedHat, Suse, Turbo,...,Linux they don't provide drivers for debian, they do provide a "open source driver".

        Can someone tell me if it's possible, and how, to build a fault tolerant (RAID1) system with this IDE controller. Has anyone got it to work under Debian ?

        Thanks in advance
        Pedro Ruivo

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1