did www.debian.org change recently?

tryin to figure out why www.debian.org crashes my phoenix 0.5.

if I remove my profile it loads, but otherwise it crashes. other
debian pages such as:

packages.debian.org
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/
http://www.debian.org/News/
http://www.debian.org/support

load fine, but www.debian.org/ itself crashes it everytime. mozilla
1.0 loads it ok too. haven't noticed any problems on any other sites,
there's no messages in the console when phoenix exits, just a new
prompt.

my setup is non standard for sure, I use black background on grey text
for everything with minimum font size of 18, I go through a squid proxy
server too. I'm certain i have accessed this website before under this
browser w/o issues. I don't understand what could be different about
the main page that is not reflected in the other urls above.

anyone else see this?

very odd.

nate