Re: X server for windoze

Klaus Thielking-Riechert wrote:
Russell,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 08:40:52PM +1100, Russell wrote:

I haven't got rid of the win2k yet, so is there free s/w i
can install to get X apps on my windoze box via ethernet
from my debian pc? (i've got win2000 and debian on separate
PCs)

just take a look at the cygwin pages, where you can find a free Xfree-environment for your windoze boxes:

http://www.cygwin.com/xfree/

I've been thinking of getting win4lin so i can have debian
on both PCs. Too many choices;)  (wine won't work for me)