Re: shuttle disaster

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 14:11, Pigeon wrote:

> > And apparently Delaware's department of transportation is either
> > stupid or insane or both...
> > http://www.state.de.us/research/register/september2000/signing and marking.revised---V-1-12.gif

You know, I was perfectly content ignoring this thread for a while now,
but now I just HAVE to join in. Judging by the URL, I'm guessing that
this was a PROPOSED sign idea and not an IMPLEMENTED one. That sign is
absolutely asinine. I can easily see John Q. Rural, having never seen a
roundabout before, running into cars while trying to make a left turn!
To think that this image even exists is giving me reason enough to never
visit Delaware! :)

-Alex