Re: X windows w/ no screen error

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 17:30, iggy wrote:
> Hi all.  My fresh install of debian will not allow me to use
>  gnome as i'm getting errors with x windows.  My question is,
> what file do I edit to configure screen 0? Thank you for your
> time and consideration.  -iggy
Generally dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 as root will get you back to
the original configuration utility ran at install time.  Also lspci -vv
will give you detailed information on your video card(along with the
rest of your system).

P.S. wrap your lines at less than 80 characters

--
Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org>