Re: How can I synch Galeon bookmark files on mutliple machines?

Hi,

* stan <stanb@awod.com> [030210 00:37]:
> I have several machiens that I run Galeon on (homw, work, etc)/ How can I
> synch Galeon's bookmarks files on all of them?

It's automated, but galeon does have a nice "Import Bookmarks"
function that will actually merge bookmarks.xbel files. I generally scp
.galeon/bookmarks.xbel from one machine to another then do the
following in galeon:

Bookmarks -> Edit Bookmarks -> File -> Import Bookmarks.

HTH,

Nick.