Re: Ongoing named trouble

You could always get rid of bind altogether and switch to the djbdns
stuff (tinydns and dnscache). On my home machine I was constantly
battling little bind issues, but since I started using djbdns, things
have been very smooth.

I know this isn't a suggestion of what to do with bind, but oftentimes
when I start to get annoyed with a certain piece of Linux based
software, I just pull up freshmeat and find something else that might
give me more of the solution that I'm looking for.

Sean