Re: shuttle disaster *please cut this dam thread*

Yo guys,

I am on a wee 56k dial up & I do not like all this Columbia stuff filling my thin 56k pipe. :-(

This is a Debian Tux list, yes?

Please go elsewhere to discuss the merits or otherwise, of the American Space Program, etc.

Greek Geek   :-)

President Johnson summoned the Greek ambasidor..."fuck your Parliament and your Constitution....We pay a lot of good American dollars to the Greeks, Mr. Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about Democracy Parliament and Constitutions, he, his Parliament and his Constitution may not last very long." LBJ. 1964-66. In April 1967, ..., George Papadopoulos seized power in a military coup. He had been on the CIA payroll since 1952. The catchword amongst old hands at the US military mission in Greece was that Papadopoulos was " the first CIA agent to become Premier of a European country". --This is why Hellenes/Greeks are weary of Americans bearing gifts.