Inexplicable crashing

Hello,

I'm running Debian Testing on a 2.4.18 box which I use a server. It's connected to the power and network, no monitor, keyboard, or other accessories. As a result, the only access I have is through ssh.

As of late, the box has taken to crashing often. Normally its uptime was in the dozens of weeks, but now it crashed yesterday, and again just now. However, nothing in /var/log shows a kernel oops or anything. What I would like to do is find out why its crashing. Is there a program I can install to give me more detailed information on whats going on? Or do I have to attach a monitor/keyboard to see?

-Adar Dembo
PS Please respond to me directly, I am not subscribed to debian-user