Re: ssl based file transfer gui program

Hi Bob,

the actual URL is now http://www.pingx.net/secpanel/

What do you mean by "Secpanel never prompts me for a password!"? When connecting by SSH or SCP? What do you see in the xterm-Window after connecting? Could you send me some screenshots?

Thanks

Steffen

Bob Paige wrote:

If I remember correctly secpanel is a nice gui for ssh/scp.

I use ssh every day so I thought I'd try secpanel. It does *look* nice, but I can't get it to connect. To get into our corporate network we have security cards that generate unique passwords for each connection. Secpanel never prompts me for a password!

Has anyone else used this? The original site (http://www2.wiwi.uni-marburg.de/~leich/soft/secpanel/ <http://www2.wiwi.uni-marburg.de/%7Eleich/soft/secpanel/>) doesn't exist any more.

- Bobman