Re: how to install rox ?

-- Joris Huizer <joris_huizer@yahoo.com> wrote
(on Saturday, 08 February 2003, 07:56 AM -0800):
> I recently saw rox and I think I like it.
> I had a look at the rox site and decided to give it a
> try.
>
> I tried to install using the apt-get lines as
> described at
> http://rox.sourceforge.net/rox_download.php3#Debs .
> However, when I do type, apt-get install rox , I get
> the following lengthy message:
<snip>

I've been using ROX on my debian box for over a year now. At the time I
started, there weren't any Debian packages. I've tried them over time,
but I find that the ROX install is very easy to do, and very easy to
remove when necessary (new versions even delete old versions before
installing). Give it a try.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net