Re: [OT] SpamCop.net

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:41:20AM -0900, Andy wrote:
> That is good stuff to know but I still believe spam needs to be reported to
> the source network.  If the ISP's don't know how they are being used by the
> spammers then how can they help stop the SPAM?  Of course there will always
> be completely irresponsible and disgusting ISP's out there like Bellsouth.net
> which seem to promote and harbor spammers.  You can't do anything about them.

Sure you can.  You can avoid giving them your money, and you can
encourage your friends, relatives, neighbors, and pets to join you.

I'm sure no one would advocate illegal means of retribution against
spamhausen.

  Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them WHAT to do and
  they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
          -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.