Re: KDE 3.1 in sid

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 01:52:49PM +0330, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> Are you sure they are putting 3.1 in sid? I use 3.1 RC5 right now, and would
> like to upgrade to sid, instead of just upgrading to KDE 3.1 final, if they
> are gonna put 3.1 in sid in the next one or two weeks.

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=kde&searchon=names&subword=1&version=unstable&release=all

For the umpteenth time, yes, I'm sure.  This is really happening.
Damn, folks, you bitch about how slow things take to update, then you
don't believe it when it happens.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user