Re: shuttle disaster

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 06:14:11PM -0600, DvB wrote:
> Of course, this isn't necessarily an easy thing to do in many places
> where most of the growth has happened according to current zoning
> standards (like the southern US).

I'm so glad that Portland realises it's way behind the game when it
comes to urban planning.  I'd rather be playing catchup with Northern
European cities than having Portland become another Los Angeles or
Seattle (a Los Angeles victim itself).

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user