LTSP & TFTP on Woody

I've installed the Linux Terminal Server .debs on my file server & I'm
trying to run an old machine from it. I have got the DHCP working & the
terminal is finding its address & asking for the kernel but then nothing.

I've installed TFTP & it is in inetd.conf & services but I think it isn't
listening fot the call from the workstation.

I've tried the tftp -s option & normal & adjusted the dhcp command to suit
& everything else I can think of.

How can I tell whether tftp is listening & if not why not?

Steve