log2mail problem

Title: Message
Hello!

I want to setup log2mail program on my system, but it does not work. I have read the documentation and made the configuration file:
defaults
  sendtime = 10
  resendtime = 50
  maxlines = 7
  template = /etc/log2mail/mail
  fromaddr = admin@sentvid.org
  sendmail = /usr/bin/procmail
  sendmail = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -oi

file = /var/log/daemon.log
  pattern = "Power failure."
  mailto = admin

file = /var/log/daemon.log
  pattern = "Power is back. UPS running on mains."
  mailto = admin

file = /var/log/auth.log
  pattern = "Login failed"
  mailto = admin

file = /var/log/proftpd.log.system
  pattern = "Login failed"
  mailto = admin

file = /var/log/auth.log
  pattern = "matic"
  mailto = admin

Log2mail finds the line in my log files, but sends only two error messages to my MAILER-DAEMON address:

1st message (two files are attached):

<unknown>: No recipients specified

details.txt:
Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.sentvid.org
Arrival-Date: Wed,  5 Feb 2003 12:31:31 +0100 (CET)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; unknown
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; No recipients specified

Undelivered Message Headers.txt: