lwresd and named together

hi.

Looking at processes on my server, i see named and lwresd. Of what i've
read about lwreasd, a small name resol..., it looks like unuseful to
have both, when moreover:

- in syslog i see conflicts: named starts first and listen to many
  places, then lwresd drop by and conplain that 127.0.0.1#953 is already
  in use, so it takes #921 (which a taught was default (man page) of
  lwresd.

- And I stopped it. I can ping and resolve names from my server and my
  other station.

Have I added this unconsciously or by some update ?? There should exist
a log for dpkg (but where ??)

Thanks in advance.

--
Xavier Barnabe-Theriault                             http://xebu.org/
Maitrise en physique, etudiant               M.Sc. Student in Physics