RE: HP Jetadmin printer tools fro Debian?

HP do a RedHat and a Suse version of the webjetadmin.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNum=
WBJASW&prodName=hp+web+jetadmin+software&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodTypeId=
18972&prodSeriesId=27905

Can either of those be persuaded to work on deb ?

Matt