gtoaster

Hi,

I use gtaoster quite a lot for the various jobs I have with cdrw. I was playing with dselect and I saw that cdrdao is now marked as an obsolete package.

I want to install gtoaster on a new machine, but will not be able to as the dependency, cdrdao is no longer available.

Why is gtoaster still an option in stable if a dependency is pulled from stable.

Is there another way to get gtoaster to work. Am I missing something obvioue here?

Keith.

--
  Keith O'Connell.                   -o)