Re: Broken packages [again::complete]

Hi Joris

> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>   freetype2-dev: Depends: freetype2 (= 1.3.1-1)
>   nautilus-extra: Depends: nautilus (= 1.0.6-7.1) but 2.0.8-1 is to be installed
>   nautilus-suggested: Depends: nautilus (= 1.0.6-7.1) but 2.0.8-1 is to be installed
> E: Sorry, broken packages

For the nautilus part: maybe in testing (higher version number) there is
no nautilus-extra and no nautilus-suggested any more?

My approach would be to look at the different versions (stable,testing)
of the packages on

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

and consider tagging packages to tell apt to use a certain version
(stable or testing) of the packages you have specified. That means using
apt-get with the -t stable or -t testing option.

Hannes