A question about the "large cursos" package.

I've got the Debian "Large Cursor" package installed on one of my Debian
machines, and find it most helpful, as I have vision problems.

I also work a lot on a FreeBSD machine, and I was wondering where to start
looking on the Debian machine to see how this is implemented, in an effort
to accomplish the same thing on the FreeBSD machine(s).

Thanks for any pointers.
neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin