pyslsk on woody

Hi... At home I use unstable and I have no problems running the python
soulseek client (pyslsk). It seems to require python2.2, while on woody is
python2.1.

I noticed that woody does have python2.2, and I tried to install this and
some other libs that pyslsk requires, but I had no success running pyslsk
on woody.

Does anyone knows what is the procedure to make it work? Or at least some
other soulseek client that runs on woody, cause I only know pyslsk.

Thanks in advance
Rodrigo