RE: columbia -- what really happened

>  Guys...it's a bit sad when some very brave people died in
> Columbia to be talking stuff like this...i agree with Vincent
> that comments like this are not necessary.  Spare a moments
> thought (or longer if possible) for those brave Astronauts
> and their families who will no doubt endure a lot of pain for
> a long time at their loss.

I feel sorry for their families, kinda hard to feel sorry for astronauts.
As for bravery, no I don't think they are brave either.

Nurses and doctors are brave, firemen are brave.
I wonder how long before US media call the astronauts heros (which they are
not).

How the US can justify spending so much money on Space while 33 million US
citizens live below the poverty line amazes me.