Re: XFree86 display problems

You'll need to get ahold of and install the nvidia drivers, or i _think_
moving to unstable might work, but it's better to go with the drivers

So where exactly would I go to get these drivers? I know they have GNU/Linux drivers posted on NVIDIA's website, but they are packaged as RPMs - I was under the assumption that Debian used a different packaging method, namely DEB. Am I wrong in this assumption - can Debian use the RPMs from that site?

Chad